Vesta Settlements is proud to have garnered a reputation for superior customer service. Our success as a company depends on maintaining an excellent team of dedicated professionals who share the same goals and desire to excel. We are looking for team members that take ownership! We understand the key to providing excellent client service is not only hiring top talent, but also providing a work environment where you feel like you are part of a team.
Vesta is looking for individuals who are:
- Team Players
- Attentive to detail and quality work
- Truly customer service oriented
- Experienced title professionals
Vesta Settlements is looking to hire a full-time Contracts Administrator. This position can be based in Leesburg or Chantilly (necessary training will occur in Leesburg). The Contracts Administrator is often the first interaction our clients have with the company making accurate and timely communication crucial, including answering questions from real estate agents, lenders, sellers and buyers. Working closely with other members of the operations team is imperative as well as executing and coordinating the initial procedures and tasks upon contract receipt to ensure a seamless and smooth transaction for all parties involved.
- Opening new orders to include purchases, refinances, short sales and REO properties
- Sending initial communication to buyers, sellers, real estate agents and lenders
- Ordering title searches, surveys and survey quotes on properties
- Pulling tax records on properties
- OFAC searches on potential buyers and sellers
- TSS Data entry
- Maintaining client list of real estate agent/processor assignments/administration fees
- Relieving receptionist for breaks
- Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm. Overtime is required during busy times of the year (Spring/Summer).
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail, including ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing duties
- Reliable, tolerant, determined and a team player
- Adept at using technology (TSS, Greenfolders, MS Office)
- Read, write and perform simple math
- Follow written and verbal directives and work with people of all levels
- Accurately and timely process data in high volumes
Vesta offers competitive compensation, great benefits, a team environment and the opportunity to advance. If this position describes you, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.