Vesta Settlements is proud to have garnered a reputation for superior customer service. Our success as a company depends on maintaining an excellent team of dedicated professionals who share the same goals and desire to excel. We are looking for team members that take ownership! We understand the key to providing excellent client service is not only hiring top talent, but also providing a work environment where you feel like you are part of a team.
Vesta is looking for individuals who are:
Attentive to detail and quality work
Truly customer service oriented
Experienced title professionals
Business Development Associate
Vesta Settlements is growing and looking to hire a full-time Business Development Associate to assist the Business Development team and to contribute to our sales efforts. This position can be based in our office in Leesburg, VA or in our office in Chantilly.
The Business Development Associate is a key contributor working alongside the VP of Business Development to serve as a primary driver in our company’s growth by investing your time in these key areas: Sales and Client Relationship Management, Marketing & Brand Awareness and Administrative Support. The ideal candidate is able to wear many hats, transitioning easily between the key areas, and able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize duties. He or she must be able to work in a fast paced environment where responsiveness, attention to detail and outstanding customer service are core values.
• Participate in industry association and client events with a goal of building brand awareness and establishing & maintaining relationships to generate business for the company
• Client and Realtor Education Event Planning
• Assist in planning and design of email marketing campaigns to generate new lead opportunities
• Maintain & develop customer and prospect database utilizing our CRM
• Promote brand awareness in new markets
• Data entry
• Assist with managing company Facebook page and other social media needs
• Manage administration and reporting for Realtor Continuing Education School
• Networking (job does require some networking after regular business hours when attending trade shows, industry specific and client events)
Candidates for Business Development Associate at Vesta should:
• Be highly organized and detail oriented
• Be goal driven
• Be adaptable
• Be a natural forward planner
• Be persuasive
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be reliable, tolerant and determined
• Be adept at using technology (CRM, newsletters, social media, emails etc.) to build relationships and drive the sales process
• Be an independent thinker and worker
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize duties
• Demonstrate a professional appearance and attitude
• Have reliable transportation and be willing to use it for running errands and attending meetings and events (mileage will be reimbursed)
• Be creative
• Be able to establish relationships and convert those relationships to business for the company
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to: email@example.com, along with your answers to the following questions in the body of the email.
• Do you meet all the qualifications listed above?
• Why are you the ideal candidate for the position?
• Why do you want the position?
• Can you provide three references from former employers if requested to do so?